After two year’s absence, we look forward to welcoming you in person, to the MPA’s most prestigious health & safety event. With the theme of ‘Safer by Sharing’, it will be hosted by BBC Radio Presenter Sybil Ruscoe and consist of presentations and a panel discussion followed by the afternoon’s celebration and recognition of the winning entries in the 2022 Health & Safety Awards.
Please book your place using either of these options:
- Via Eventbrite for individual bookings
- For group bookings or other enquiries please contact Amy Aldred
Cost: £175 + VAT per person
Highlights will include:
- Sharing the thoughts of keynote speaker – Jason Anker
Jason will explore what he has learnt about himself, organisational culture, leadership and how the personal wellbeing of those on-site influences their behaviour and can impact on critical work-based decisions. Jason had a serious work injury and is confined to a wheelchair.
- ‘Jason's presentation is more powerful than any I can ever make and the message is very simple - every single one of us has a choice to make about being safe - or unsafe - at work, and we bear responsibility for the consequences.’ - Dame Judith Hackitt
- Visiting the Health and safety exhibition
- A buffet lunch and networking opportunities
- Learning about and celebrating outstanding health and safety achievements and prize winning innovations that are transforming health and safety in the mineral products industry.
- The Awards ceremony Winner and finalists of the 8 Topic Awards
- Winner of the ‘The Fatal 6’ Award
- Winner of the Eurobitume Award
- Winner and finalists of the Young Leader Award
- Individual Recognition Awards
- Winner of the John Crabbe Trophy
- Winner of the Sir Frank Davies Trophy
Award Category Sponsors: